Through this FREE service D&E helps to restore dignity back to families who are facing foreclosure; we make it our pledge to not judge, and do all we can to help families keep their homes. We have a team of dedicated foreclosure professionals who work one on one with individuals and families to serve as their advocate and voice.
Please bring in the following forms to expedite your service:
*All documents must be received between 7 to 10 business days to keep file active with D&E Agency.
- Most recent tax return (Federal only) signed and dated on page 2
- Home owners association statement (if applicable)
- All recent monthly bills (water, electric or gas, car payment, child care, etc.)
- Business bank statements - last 2 months (if self employed)
- Profit and Loss statement for the most recent 3 months (if self employed)
- If you receive rental income - must provide copy of rental agreement and bank statement showing where
rents are deposited
- Social Security award letter (if applicable)
- Food Stamp award letter (if applicable)
- Unemployment award letter (if applicable)
- Pension statement
- Divorce Decree or legal separation agreement (if applicable)
- Recorded quitclaim deed (if one person on the title is no longer living at the property)
- If propery taxes and homeowners insurance are not included in your mortgage payment - provide home
owners insurance declarations page and copy of property tax bill
- Recent mortgage statement
- Your mortgage/deed of trust
- Copy of your note
- Any correspondence from the mortgage company or attorney, even if it’s unopened
- Any documentation from the courts or the sheriff regarding a foreclosure
- Two (2) months recent pay stubs for all employment
- Last two months of all bank statements for all expenses
- Two (2) forms of identification (driver's license and social security card)
- Last four (4) years of transcripts will replace Federal Tax Returns (For HomeSafe applicants only)
FREE FORECLOSURE PREVENTION WORKSHOP
D&E provides this workshop EVERY Thursday at 10AM. This service grants you immediate one-on-one counseling with a foreclosure specialist to begin the process of retaining your home.
Call us today at 770.961.6900 for more information.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT BOTH DOCUMENTS BELOW: INTAKE APPLICATION & RMA (REQUEST FOR MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE FORM) TO EXPEDITE SERVICE
Click here to download our Application
Click here to download RMA (Request for Assistance Form)